Ads Top

UDUS 200 LEVEL ... YOU ALL NEED TO READ THIS.

Woohoo, we are heading to 200L and so far … Read this.

Hi danfodites, its your favourite writer and today I am so glad to be writing about some of the experiences at the most peaceful university in Nigeria when we was jambitos and then how I picture 200L will be and believe me when I say my pictures are vivid.

But before we talk about how to be a cool 200L danfodite, how about a brief of what 100 Level has been? First of all I will like to send a big shout out to that granny at mini mart who sells dankali and kosai and who also disappointed me just because I said I want dankali alone not mixed with kosai, that day was not cool. I am not going to talk about tests and exams of 100L because believe me that was way too intense, speaking of intense… Please if anyone reading this has a carryover in any 100L course, I suggest you start preparing for it instead of just trashing it until its too late again because apparently 200L will be a  bid more complex situation than 100L, so you know what to do.



But here is exactly how your 200L should be, follow meee …

  • ·       Please don’t tell me you haven’t made any friends in danfodio yet! Come on , be cool. There are a lot of cool people out there who will change your life for the better if you allow them to but be careful because there are equally those who will turn you into a drug addict ( Heheh I am just saying), so be careful who you choose as a friend.
  • ·       Are you in a relationship? Because its 2017 and everyone is in a relationship except losers apparently. So as a 200L student you should go out there, dress neat, be smart and then get yourself a good nice handsome boyfriend like ( girls, I am single lol) ,and boys; there are more beautiful girls in danfodio than there are sand in a desert, so say NO to being single anymore. Or you’ll die alone heheheh.

  • ·       Does your department have a whatsapp group? If no then you better have it because you are missing a lot of coolness. And if yes then don’t make it boring, this goes to the ladies because they tend to be much more boring than watching gwanja do a live show. So ladies I am begging you ( Chaii, hahah) please make your groups lively and entertaining all while maintaining that professional attitude.

  • ·       Are you in any club? Don’t tell me no. You have to join a club. Everyone is in some club except you. So please join a club and make a difference. One thing about is that you’ll also get to meet more people with the same passion as you. I suggest PENPRESS in danfodio because you’ll definitely learn a lot and you may also become relevant and popular on campus. It’s a win win.

  • ·       Okay, I want to get an award! Any award, because 200L is the starting point of gathering awards, so do something in your department and aim for some award like MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST HANDSOME, MOST MODEST, MOST COOL, LADIES MAN, MOST BORING and my favorite award MOST CRAZY. If you want to know why I want to be awarded the most crazy, feel free to ask me.

  • ·       Talk to people, ask questions and please ask the right people. If you are like me who tend to take a month or two deciding whether to talk to her on not then we both need help. So don’t be like me, talk to girls, talk to those who know better than you and talk to those you think need to talk to you. It wont hurt you.

  • ·       Do something crazy because its fun and it’ll be a memory to remember when you guys graduate. For example : there is this time we talked one of our friends into talking to this girl who later turned out to be… guess what? She is from 300L and then in the end she ended up calling us jambitos ( true, but we hated it, we hated her. (No jambito wants to be called a jambito ), and in the end we laughed and still cherish the moment.



  • ·       Get a study partner : because no one can survive alone, you think you are smart but someone is definitely smarter than you. So drop your pride and just approach someone who you thinks knows better than you and ask to be his partner, some even a group where they come together and share ideas. This is a very good one because you get to view things from different angles.



  • ·       Be prepared for the worst because as a student I am pretty sure that some one day you’ll encounter some problems which may include : you going broke and you have to adjust to something you are not used to, a serious painful carry-over is also a likely thing  but then you are also against the clock because no one wants to be delayed. So use your time wisely.



  • Finally, if you don’t pray then you better start because believe when I say that prayer will one day come to your rescue. Some may argue because they are intelligent or something like that but how about in a situation where your exam paper got lost and the lecturer thinks you weren’t present? Or when your exam card get lost just hours before the event? Or or or … See? In a situation like this, only prayer can save you, so please pray a lot.


See you in 200L my friends, I remain your favourite writer from penpress and udusok in general.

Sir_Yahaya

No comments:

Alright, am done talking... It's now your turn to COMMENT.

©Yahayya Sambo. Powered by Blogger.